Saturday, March 3, 2012

My Niche - Playtography

Lately I've been focusing on getting as much photography training as possible.  I'm in that mode that I just want to soak in all in like a sponge, and that's what I've been doing. 
When it comes to any art form, a recurring theme successful photographers will say is you have to find your own unique style.

I love this idea.  

 I think I've found something I can market as my own style.  I call it Playtography.  

It wouldn't be your typical photo session.  

There wouldn't be any posing!

There wouldn't be any pre-planned shots!

It would all be up to the kids.  
They would play and I would just happen to be hanging around with my camera. 

And I would get shots like these:  








I think families would like pictures like these.  
Real moments.  
Real laughter.
Real play.  

Real fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment